Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Holiday Wishes with Gingerbread Kisses

The Holidays are coming and baking season
for me will be in full swing.

Thinking of baking and all the yummies, today I would
like to share with you the new Gingerbread Papers Mega Kit.




Complete with over 30 adorable papers to create with this season.



I am using a Sherri Baldy My Besties image with these papers.






I carried some more papers to the inside to finish it off.


SURPRISE!!!  It is a panel pop out for more fun.

I colored img815 for the front and scanned it to make smaller 
printable for the inside.





I found this card on pinterest with many different tutorials but
used this one for my finished card
Obsessedwithscrappin has a nice video and Cricut design space file
also with this video.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.