Translate

Friday, September 2, 2016

Tag it Up!

Hey Everyone!
What is on your crafting table at the moment.   Do you ever have
a "I want to make something, but what"  moment?

That is what this is today.  I began by picking random elements
and random paper choices.  I just happened to have my
tag templates still sitting on my desk, as I was lazy and didn't put
it away.   Do you ever do that?


What did I start with......I started with using a SVG file
from Sherri Baldy My Besties.  I used the







I just curled the edges with scallop SVG and layered to make the flowers
and added a flat back pearl for the flower centers
and tucked the leaf cluster behind them..

I cut some lace apart and added a few of the cut outs behind as well.
I just added layers until I had something that I was happy with.

For the last little bit I added the 3D printable
from Sherri Baldy My Besties.

Check out all the printables available at 



If you love doing printables and 3D projects, then come and join us

Join in on the fun and check out all the inspiration from the DT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.