Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sweet, Simple, Small

Hello everyone!!  Today I am sharing with you a simple
small card that can be used in a variety of ways.

This little card only measure 4 1/2" tall and 3 " wide.
I needed something small to tuck into a gift bag with a gift.




The image I used is a colored printable from
Sherri Baldy My Besties

This little sweetie is from the Little Dimples Collection.
You can find it HERE

Just print out to your size you want and cut out.


I used a tri-fold design and cut a window on the front (left side) panel
to add a frame effect for my girl.

I printed my sentiment and flower elements. The paper and flowers
are available on a CD from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
You can find all the Crafting CDs HERE

There are tons of papers, elements and digis available along
with colored printables on these CDs.

I used a Anna Griffith embossing folder to emboss the right inside panel
to try and match the rose theme I was starting to develop on this
and love how it came together.

Want to see more projects with printables?  Come visit
and check out all the printables and papers that are available.

Thanks for having a look and hope to see you next time.

Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.