Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Playing in My Planner


Hey Besties!!!  Today I am sharing with you what I have done
with my My Besties Stamp Sets.   

I do keep a planner, but never thought to " DO IT UP " til
just recently.  I figured why not use all the little extras
that come in the Stamp Sets from My Besties.
These stamp sets have some pretty cute images and sentiments
that can be used in many different ways.



I just happened to have sticker sheets on hand and decided to try
stamping and coloring on it so I had ready to use stickers.
Worked like a charm and actually is not bad at taking
copic markers or my prisma pencils.

Also you can stamp on regular cardstock and make paperclip toppers
to match.





Here are just a few of the extra images in the stamp sets
that I decided to work with today.






Here are the stamp sets that I have used.
The possibilites are endless with all the goodies and sentiments.






You can find them all HERE






Would love to see what you can come up with also.
Share with us on Facebook at

also check out the SALE that is currently happening in the shops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.