Translate

Friday, July 15, 2016

Nellie and Dot the Dragon


I love shaped cards and came across this card die, on sale, and decided
to buy it and see what all I could make with it.  Well this is my first time
making a card with it and am absolutely in love with how it turned out.
Of course I have added other die cuts to finish embellishing it, but it
makes a good start with the base.

This is a Sizzix Thinlits called Ticket Fold A Long
Here are the dies that come in the package.



Here it is with it open.


The image I used for this is Nellie and Dot the Dragon from
Sherri Baldy My Besties.
Isn't she so cute with her little friend.



Come and visit us at Besties International Challenge Blog 
for this month and see all the beautiful creations
with the optional theme of Fantasy/Fairytale.


Thanks for having a look today.
Until next time.
Happy Crafting









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.