Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A Walk Down Memory Lane




Hello Everyone!

Today I would like to revisit a past project.  I love to go back
and revisit older projects and remember the joy that was
spent with making it.

As we are using this digi over at My Besties International, I felt
it would nice to see her again and share with you what I did with her.

Come on over and visit and check out all the creations.

Besties Challenge


Here is a cute way to hold a post-it note pad on your desk.




I started with a 6x6" base card and scored at 5 3/4" and at 6 1/4" to allow
 for the card to lay flat when closed to accommodate for the box.  I then scored the front
 of the card to make the easel.  The box is made with a 4x4" piece of
 cardstock and scored at 1/2" on each side.    I cut the front panel at 5x5"
 and centered in the front of the card base, making sure to only add adhesive to
 the bottom half of the panel.
Sentiment was framed on a Spellbinders die S5-218 Card Creator.

I used DCWV paper pack in The Preppy Princess Stack.

I used a Sherri Baldy My Besties Fancy Pants 


I used copic markers to color her and bring her to life and  framed her on a
 Spellbinders die Labels 25 .
When I original  did this one, I forgot to write down what copies I used for her.









I added silk flowers using this technique
and paper roses using a 6 petal flower punch in various sizes.







Thanks for walking down memory lane with me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.