Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pocket Letters as card toppers.

I am not a big pocket letter maker, but love some of
the printable pocket letters from Sherri Baldy My Besties.

They are so cute and adorable, so I have been thinking of
other ways in how to use them and today I have for
you a way to use them.


I have used the printables as toppers with a twist for these.

I have done a double panel before you open to the card to add your sentiments.



I just love how they all turned out and it has made a nice card set from the
whole pocket letter printable.



The printable I used was the Circus Dreams Come True


I used pocket panels per card.


You can find more printable pocket letters HERE

Check them all out.

You want to see more ideas with pocket letter options.
come and visit
My Besties 3D & More for Pocket Letter Wednesday

Also visit with us here for even more




Thanks for visiting

xoxo
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.