Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

3x3 Card Set with box

Ever need a small card to put with a small gift and have 
nothing on hand?  Well, I did and decided to make them
as the gift as well.  


I made 5 mini cards with envelopes with a small box to
give as gifts.  They are just the right size to go with
any size present or even to tuck a little bit of money in.


Best Wishes was done with Deco Foil.  I have sticky embossing powder
by Ranger and just stamp my sentiment with it and heated it to make
it sticky and immediately put the deco foil on top and rubbed.
I love how it turned out.



I just stamped various sentiments on each card.



Lets start with the box.
I found the tutorial on this HERE
Now that I have the concept I am planning
on changing some things and even making a box with a hinged
lid so I can close and put a ribbon around to give it out.
The cards are simply 3 " x  6" and scored and folded at 3"
Add you papers, images, little embellishments and you have
yourself a gift set or to use for yourself.





I have used Designer Downloadable Paper by Sherri Baldy My Besties.



I hope you have enjoyed todays small project
and, please, join us at
My Besties 3D & More for more great projects

My Besties 3D and More





XOXO
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.