Translate

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Boxed up and Ready to Gift

Hey everyone.  Today I have something just simple
as I wanted to try out my new stamp and matching embossing
folder by sizzix.


Sherri Baldy My Besties


I started with just a simple box  shape and stamped my design on
and embossed with the matching folder that makes the butterfly and
word FRIEND pop up and give it some dimension. 

I used Tim Holtz distress ink pad in festive berries on
pink textured cardstock.

I added some lace trim around the lid edge and then made a ribbon flower with
gem center to dress it up a little.

I kept to a simple color palette with coloring my image.
I have used copics
Skin: E50, 51, 53, 33
Clothes W0, 1, 3, 5, 7
Pink: RV04, RV00
and that is it.

We would love if you would come and join us at

Color It Create It Show It Off

It is a ANYTHING GOES challenge.

And until APRIL 4th take advantage of a BIG SALE






Happy crafting

xoxo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.