Translate

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ATC Size Mini Album




Hey everyone!  Today I have for you another way to
use pocket letters.  I have made a ATC sized mini album
and used Sherri Baldy My Besties pocket letter
I Love Coffee Friendship Pocket Art
for My Besties 3D & More Challenge Blog



This little album measures 3 1/2" wide by 4 1/2" tall
with a spine of  1 3/4" with 6 pocket pages inside.



Here I fussy cut the spoon from one of the pocket pages
and used it on the spine.  Here I will add an eyelet to hold
my spoon and coffee cup charms.





Here I used a Martha Stewart punch to make my closure and
used a small magnet to hold it closed.
I didn't decorate or embellish this just yet, as I have been waiting
for some charms to arrive to match the theme.




I have made some of the inside elements 3D by just using foam to
pop up the image by printing twice and fussy cutting.



This would make a nice purse size album or even as a small gift to
remember a small event or as a school year mini reminder with
friends school pictures.



Goodies could also be added in the fold out pocket and sent
to a friend or for a swap.



I added a small piece of ribbon to pull out the tags in the pocket.
Here you see all pockets folded out.



The possibilities are endless with this one.

You can find the video with a tutorial on how
to make this album with all the measurements HERE, and
remember these sizes can be adjusted to make it larger if you
would like to make a larger version.

Hope you have enjoyed todays project and you
can find all My Besties Pocket Letters and more
at one of the shops.

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

Special 50% off sale 


Come join us on Facebook at My Besties Designs Color & Create
We always love to see your creations.



You can find us HERE


xoxo
Heather

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous album! I so wish I could make this! I love the layout, the size, the pockets and the way it folds up, etc. Lets just say I love everything about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.