Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All Ready for Easter

Hello everyone!  Today I have a very special project
that I have created for my granddaughter.

This is my suitcase Easter basket.


I started with a small premade suitcase that was found at a discount department store,
Marshalls, by a friend of mine.  Her and another friend are the ones who
helped me brainstorm and come up with this concept.
There are tons of templates and cutting files to make your own suitcase.


My Easter banner is just banner flags cut with small slit to
run twine through and hung to each side of the lid.  I used
some metallic stickers from my stash to spell out Easter.

I found some raffia ribbon in these pastel colors
and just had to make a bow for the top.

The adorable digi stamp girl and the basket in the paper sugar egg
are Sherri Baldy My Besties img098.  You can find her HERE





We couldn't forget the carrot for the bunnies.
This box is a cutting file from My Scrap Chick
You can find it HERE

This sugar egg is just so sweet and I just had to add the basket inside
to be peeking out.


This is from My Scrap Chick also and you can find it HERE

Each file comes with a picture tutorial for you to piece it all together.



Add some grass and put in your goodies and you have
a suitcase basket.

Thank you for
having a look!

See you next time.

Hope today you have been inspired to be creative and think outside the box
and have some fun.  We always love to see what you create.
You can join us at My Besties Designs Color & Create on Facebook
Find it HERE





Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.

Special 50% off sale 



xoxo
Heather

I would like to enter this into the






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Great work.
    Thank you for entering the Champion of Champions DT Challenge and best of luck.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous Easter Project. Thank you for entering the Champion of Champions DT Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.