Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

Come join us over at My Besties International

Hey Everyone!!!  We are half way through the month of Febraury.
Were is the time going.  Yesterday was Valentine's Day, so
for the month of Febraury we have lots of pinks, reds,
hearts, lace, all sorts of pretties for you.


I am using img487 from Sherri Baldy My Besties.
You can find all her amazing digis and more HERE


For this, I have used My Besties Pink Pink Pink Paper Pack




You could win this download pack by entering our Challenge
You can find the challenge HERE
Besties Challenge





This card measures 6x6 when all folded up.
Band is made with a Martha Stewart punch for the edge and topped with
lace trim.  Small sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchards and white roses from Michaels
sit on either side of my image.

Inside, I made a small pocket to hold a tag with my sentiment on it.

My image is colored with Prismacolor Premier pencils.

Happy crafting

xoxo
Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.