Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

Coffee, Cat, Popcorn Netflix

Hey everyone!  I have something for you that I just absolutely
had a blast making.   This is img024  You Me & a Movie
from Sherri Baldy My Besties




Isn't she just adorable in her pajama bottoms and ready to settle into a good movie.

This little gem is from a new line of digis called Fluffy Besties.
You can find all of them HERE.
Let me tell you, all of these new digis are fabulous.  There is
definitely something for everyone. 

I couldn't stop with the popcorn on the front,  I had to take it inside.


I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the front and inside background with distress ink.
The sentiment has been sitting in my digi sentiment file for sometime, just wondering
when I would break it out and use it.  This was perfect!!
The popcorn is a cut file in Cricut Design Space.

I hope you have enjoyed todays little make.

Happy Crafting

xoxo
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.