Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Love You a LATTE

What do I have in store for you today!!!!

Today I am sharing with you a project for

My Besties 3D and More
You have til January 30th to enter, so come on over and join us!





I have used Dec bk 9 printable which you can find HERE

I used three copies of her to turn her into a 3D image.


The background paper is from Sherri Baldy Designer Papers in the
Dear Santa paper pack.  You can find it HERE


To finish off my project, I used a sentiment from Cricut Design Space along with the
hearts that I embossed with a Darice embossing folder to match my background paper.
A few mini sweetheart blossoms from WildOrchidsCrafts.

I hope you have enjoyed todays project.
Please stop by the blog and check out all of the other DT projects.

Happy Crafting

xoxo
Heather


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.